Pages

Monday 7 June 2010

The Questions of Being

I was gonna say ' a bit of a silly one today', but then I realised that, well, that's not really something particularly notable! But yeah, here's Being asking some questions of himself, in a philosophical way. We've got references to some of the most important names of the philosophical realm. Plato, Hegel, Heraclitus, Flowers.

You may remember the cartoons on the left from this post and this post, here they are recounting my meeting with Being & Tim's first celebrity fan!  NICK CAVE! Well, that's not really what happened at all, I did actually speak (or mumble) to him and then shoved my Being & Tim comic into his hand and ran away before he could say anything! He met my friend more recently, and said that Being & Tim was 'very moving'.

I think that means he doesn't understand it.

becca xo

No comments:

Post a Comment