Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Being and Tim diaries!

Yes folks that's right, it's time for the 'Being & Tim Diaries' again!

Some of you might have been lucky enough to purchase a Being & Tim diary last year. For those of you who didn't and might be wondering what they look like, here's a picture of my Mum reading one, looking bemused but educated I like to think ;-). Of course she got a copy cos she's my supportive Mum, but don't let that make you think they're not good diaries

Each diary is hand-bound, and A5 size, with about 121 pages. This works out at 2 weeks to view and 18 Being & Tim cartoons from the site! (There'll be a new lot in this year, for those of you who bought a diary last year). There's also the regular diary stuff: month to view, year to view, holidays (UK on the whole), and a small notebook section. There are even quotations on some pages, although I used up most of the funny quotations last year. Philosophers really can be quite dull.

You can see a couple of photos of  last year's diary below. This year they'll be bound with faux-suede, which is a lot nicer. They'll cost £20 each to preorder (as opposed to £23 when they come on sale in December) and while I know that's quite alot, they do take me ages, and I am pretty proud of how they look at the end.

If you'd like to pre-order one for £20 then please email me at rasdyer@gmail.com, or contact me through my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/beingandtimetc?ref=si_shop


Hope to hear from you! becca xo





1 comment: